The Driving Shoes: Biomechanics at work
During the LeMans 24 Hour race, many drivers end up needing medical attention for foot problems caused by heat and vibration. Many racing teams actually keep a podiatrist on staff for that reason. Piloti footwear is designed to prevent this pain and discomfort; the secret is in the technology.
Piloti’s patented Roll Control™ spherical heel extends cushioning up the heel and onto the sides of the lateral right shoe, minimizing contact with the sides of the foot well, and preventing wear and tear on the driver’s feet. The result? Fewer injuries and greater comfort.
Innovative technology and sleek design that looks great in the car and on the street.
Our shoes feature:
- Top-quality suede and leather for superior comfort
- Patented Roll Control™ spherical heel cushions and supports
- Polyurethane/EVA midsole for durability and long-lasting comfort
- Fire-resistant DuPont® Nomex® lining and thread in all Performance styles
- Toe spring for all-day comfort and everyday use on the streets
- Sole tread pattern inspired by vintage racing tires
Why not take the time to view some of our testimonials below.
- Just found out that the most comfortable driving shoe i have worn is back on sale in the uk. My other 2 pairs have nearly worn out... Russell Larcombe
- "It doesn't matter what style or type footwear you purchase, they are all equally fantastic"Mr. Smith
- "I recently bought a pair of Deserto Black boots, and I have to say, they are quite superb! Highly recommend."Mr. Johnson